Like just about everyone these days, I’ve struggled with my weight. All my life, really. I was a big baby — my first playdate was with a ham. At seven, I have a picture of Santa sitting on my lap. In high school I didn’t have a date for the prom, so I took a brisket.
So by “struggled” I mean failed. And as I got older things got worse. One day I stepped on my scale and saw “275.”
I knew it was time to do something. So I stopped weighing.
But what do you do? What do you do to lose weight and keep it off? For real.
It’s not an easy question to answer. There are hundreds of diets, thousands of advisers, tens of thousands of articles and books, and millions upon millions of people who continue to weight-fail over and over and over.
Obviously, we’re doing something wrong.
So what’s the real answer? What do you do when you want to lose weight, and keep it off, forever?
And I put all of those answers into a one-man show, “The Comedian’s Diet.” I perform the show at weight loss clinics, corporate events, conventions, colleges, comedy clubs, and theaters — anywhere that people want to learn new ideas and enjoy comedy about what has become our most serious health challenge. The show is super-clean and completely appropriate for any audience, and by mixing standup with absolutely cutting-edge information about human weight, I’m able to make the process of losing weight funny, interesting, and above all, accomplishable. I’m not even exaggerating when I say the information in this show can change you forever. That’s what it did for me.
You can learn more about what I do, or talk about booking the show or hiring me to do a half-day seminar for your organization, by popping me a note on my contact page.
DOWNLOAD: Electronic Press Kit (EPK.zip) 5.8MB
- Comedy Caravan (Louisville, KY)
- Cap City Comedy (Austin, TX)
- Wiley’s Comedy Club (Dayton, OH)
- Velveeta Room (Austin, TX)
- Samsung (Austin, TX)
- Weichert Realty (Foxwoods Casino, Connecticut)
- Weichert Realty (JFK International, New York)
- Kroger (Louisville, KY)
- IBM (Austin, TX)
- Alliant Health Services (Lou, KY)
- The Snug (Austin, TX)
- State Theater (Elizabethtown, KY)
Weight Loss Clinics
- St. David’s Medical Center (Austin, TX)
- PaleoFX12 (Austin, TX)
- Annual Reunion of 2nd Division WWII Marines (Louisville, KY)
- Texas Alcoholic Beverage Control (Austin, TX)
- Texas Board of Professional Engineers (Austin, TX)
- Naval War College (Providence, RI)
- Duke University
- Univ of Texas at Austin
- North Carolina State Univ
- North Carolina Univ