If you enjoy anal play you likely use an enormous amount of lube and have had someone ejaculate in your anus.
This sex play and related substances, combined with what usually comes out of the anus and the affiliated bacteria, might create the need to clean things out a little.
Anal sex can feel amazing, but there are natural concerns that come with it, especially anxiety about a certain bodily function occurring during this activity.
Our experts highly recommend the silicone douche from Adam and Eve. It’s the most comfortable to use, and is the best quality in this product category.
Anal Douching Defined
Find the best price on this product here only use an anal douche once to twice a month.
If you douche too often you could run into digestive problems in addition to over drying of the anus, a problem that could make anal sex downright painful even with copious amounts of lube.
Now you understand how often to wash your anus let us discuss the procedure .
A rectal douche cleans your anus prior to penetration for raises hygiene and cleanliness.
In addition, it flushes out waste matter to make sure your play will not be cluttered. For people who like analingus (oral stimulation of the anus) that is particularly beneficial.
Human waste may have very unpleasant consequences if swallowed, so if you and your spouse like”rimming”, anal douching is something the two of you will completely appreciate.
This particular cleansing will even boost your confidence in not needing a miserable accident, Leading to better sex
The Product and Method
- First and foremost, make sure your hands are clean.
- Then take the douche from the packaging and rinse it with warm, body temperature water to clean it of any dust or other substances.
- Fill the bulb with water that is also body temperature. If the water is too cold the muscles will contract and the sensation will be almost shocking while too-hot water can damage tissue and make the anus more sensitive.
- Use water and water alone in the bulb. You do not need anything else. For easier insertion you can use a small amount of lube on the nozzle.
- If this is the first time you have used an anal douche the lube can be especially helpful if you are a little tense.If you are using a textured wand attachment, you will want to use lube.
- Slowly, gently insert the nozzle about 2/3 of the way inside as you only need to clean the lower part of the anus for sex play.
- Gently squeeze the bulb and release some (not all) of the water inside.
- A very important thing to remember: Do not let off squeezing of the bulb until you have removed it. If you do not the wastewater will get sucked back into the bulb and mix with the clean water.
Do not let off squeezing of the bulb until you have removed it.
- After you have squeezed the water inside of you hold it until your body wants to expel it. You do need to hold the water for a minimum of 20 seconds but one minute is ideal. This is why you should use an anal douche on or very close to the toilet as you will definitely need it.
- You will need to repeat the cleansing process until the expelled water runs clear, usually about 2-3 expulsions.
- Also be sure to re-lube the nozzle with each insertion and be sure you are at a comfortable angle when using the douche as it should never be painful.
Properly cleaning your anal douche is every bit as important as the cleaning it is designed for. bulb design anal douches stick with a water-based lube,
- Lovehoney BASICS
- Tracey Cox Supersex Flexible Tip
- Colt Anal Douche Kit
- Ultra Douche
- Adam & Eve Silicone Douche
- Low price of $12.99 for a highly favored product
- Slim tip
- Bulb is very easy and comfortable to squeeze
- Excellent, effective cleansing for all user levels
- The tip is rigid, not flexible
Tracey Cox Supersex Flexible Tip
- Quality silicone body
- Great price of $19.99 for a high-quality item
- The flexible tip provides a comfortable experience and easy insertion
- Very easy to use and clean
- The bulb only holds 5.4 oz of water and might need to be refilled during use
Colt Anal Douche Kit
- Cleans very well and a great option for all users
- Slim tip is especially good for beginners
- Good price point of $24.99
- Doubles as a douche and a toy
- Disassembles for easy cleaning
- The additional nozzle is another piece to clean
- Good water capacity of 6.5 oz
- Very easy to disassemble
- Low price of $22.95
- Despite its slim profile the plastic tip is very rigid
Adam & Eve Silicone Douche
- A surprisingly low price point of $24.95
- Made entirely of silicone which is body-safe and very anally friendly
- Disassembles quickly and easily for thorough cleaning
- Flexible, bead-shaped tip makes cleaning very enjoyable
- Spray holes for additional cleansing and sensation
- Users might have a little too much fun and accidentally let go of the bulb too soon
- Larger than pictured-might be a bit too much for explorers/beginners
My Thoughts on the Top Product
The most important role of a rectal douche would be to wash the anus and then prepare it for sexual play.
In case a douche has characteristics which make this job more comfortable, I believe that is a great bonus.
A flexible tip certainly satisfies this petition to not mention it could make it possible for a user to transfer the nozzle round for improved cleaning. Now let us take those standards and include some stimulation.
With that said, the winner of those product recommendations is your Adam &
Eve Silicone Douche.
This product has the extra plus of being manufactured from 100% silicone, the golden standard in sexual toys because it’s completely body safe.
Do not delight in this exceptional thing as much because you should restrict anal intercourse to 1-2 times each month, however, there isn’t any reason you should not appreciate it as far as you can.